Chimparoo Baby Carrier Trek Air-O Features:
- NEW – with mesh panel for optimal ventilation.
- The summer solution of a soft structured baby carrier
- Adjustment and support system that is ergonomic
- Comfortable, practical and simple
- Stretchy head support and seat for newborn
- 3 carrying positions
- Padded shoulder straps and semi-rigid waistbelt
- Adjustable and multi-positional shoulder straps
- Designed to be used with stirrups
- Woven from organic cotton, certified free from toxic chemicals
- One size
- DVD included
There are 3 possible positions: on the front, on the hip or on the back.
Fabric: simple to put on and easy to use, the TREK Baby Carrier is made from organic cotton, certified free from toxic chemicals.
Chimparoo Baby Carrier TREK Air-O In Use:
We recommend reading the instructions on how to use a carrier safely and instructions specifically for the TREK Baby Carrier, as well as watching the available videos. The Chimparoo TREK is very comfortable and versatile, having been designed to meet all your needs.
Note that there may be some difference in the color scheme since each baby carrier is unique and cut in a striped fabric with multiple shades. You can always exchange the baby carrier if this arrangement is not as expected.
Chimparoo Baby Carrier Trek Air-O Care Instructions:
It is very important to wash the baby carrier before use.
The fabric and the various components are handled and transported in several places.
Also, for safety reasons, the carrier straps are more slippery before washing. To ensure perfect adhesion between the straps and buckles, it is best to wash the baby carrier first.
For washing, we recommend you to do the delicate wash in a garment bag or hand wash in warm water. Avoid placing it in a washing machine where the straps could get tangled around a mixer or brewer. Hang to dry or low temperature drying machine.