The Chimparoo Baby Carrier TREK is the contemporary of the woven wrap, designed for those who desire an ergonomic and supportive soft structured baby carrier. Sporty and chic, down to earth and sophisticated, this baby carrier is for men and women with refined tastes, the nature lovers, and the trend-seekers.
- Adjustment and support system that is ergonomic
- Comfortable, practical and simple baby carrier
- From birth to early childhood. (7-45 lbs).
- Stretchy head support and seat for newborn
- 3 carrying positions
- Padded shoulder straps and semi-rigid waistbelt
- Adjustable and multi-positional shoulder straps
- Designed to be used with stirrups
- Woven from organic cotton, certified free from toxic chemicals
Perfect for home, a walk around town or a hike in the forest. You can use its integrated seat for newborns right from birth. The baby carrier’s structure is built to comfortably accommodate a child up to 18 months and beyond with the stirrups.
There are 3 possible positions: on the front, on the hip or on the back.
The stretchy and adjustable sleep hood fully supports baby’s head when necessary.
Adaptable to most body types of wearers, men and women alike.
The long waist belt and chest straps make adjustments easy.
Shoulder straps can be worn crossed or rucksack style with the chest clip.
We recommend reading the instructions on how to use a carrier safely and instructions specifically for the TREK Baby Carrier, as well as watching the available videos. The Chimparoo TREK is very comfortable and versatile, having been designed to meet all your needs.
Note that there may be some difference in the color scheme since each baby carrier is unique and cut in a striped fabric with multiple shades. You can always exchange the baby carrier if this arrangement is not as expected.