Diva Milano Babywearing Winter Coat 3 in 1: regular coat + babywearing coat + maternity coat.
Fabrication: 100% wool
The Wool Diva Milano Babywearing Winter Coat will protect you and your baby from cold, wind and snow. It is lightweight and elegant, you can use it at temperatures from 0C (32F) to -20C (-4F). Modern high-tech fill Slimtex is thin but very warm, it makes the coat very lightweight which is important in babywearing.
Diva Milano Babywearing Winter Coat Details:
- Temperature: from 0C (32F) to -20C (-4F)
- A big hood for a mother, so that it can be used with any hat. Wide collar fastened with buttons protects a mother’s neck both with and without a baby;
- A belt with a back fastening models a mother’s waist. The belt has 2 types of fastening: for babywearing and for wearing without a baby.
- Hidden zippers inside pockets allow to let baby’s legs out so that the coat can be worn with toddlers;
- Sleeves length is adjusted due to two-sided openings;
Detachable Babywearing Insert:
- Easily attached by zippers, the insert can be used with both newborns and toddlers due to adjustable insert collar;
- Special cords with stoppers adjust the size of the insert and provide perfect adjustment depending on the mother and baby sizes;
- Hidden zippers in the insert seams at the mother’s breast level for easy access to the baby: you can breastfeed, fix the carrier or let baby’s arms out any time without putting off the coat.
Fabric & care
- Body and lining: 100% wool.
- Fill: 100% Polyester (‘Slimtex’)
- Dry clean only
- Diva Milano Babywearing Winter Coat is not a baby carrier, you need a sling or a buckle carrier to carry a baby!
- A babywearing coat can be used only with a vertical ‘tummy-to-tummy’ front baby carrier!