Maternity and Babywearing coat 3 in 1: regular coat + babywearing coat + maternity coat.
The Diva Babywearing Coat will protect you and your baby from cold, wind and snow. It is easily washed, lightweight, with a water repellent outer; you can use it in temperatures up to -10C (14F).
The Maternity and Babywearing coat includes:
- A detachable babywearing insert. Special cords with stoppers adjust the size of the insert and provide perfect adjustment depending on the mother and baby sizes.
- A detachable mothers’ collar to protect a mum’s neck from cold when babywearing. A special cord provides adjustment of the collar to protect from strong wind.
- A detachable baby’s hood protects baby’s neck, shoulders and head from cold, frost and wind. A coat can be worn with or without this hood.
- Temperature: from +10C (50F) to -10C (14F)
- Central zippers opening for easy access to the baby: any time you can check the sling or breastfeed a baby without putting off the coat.
- Elastic stitching all around the coat provides proper fit and creates a feminine silhouette while keeping the warmth inside. Due to elastic stitching the coat can be used during pregnancy.
- Adjustment cord on the bottom of the coat provides perfect adjustment for better protection from wind. You can vary adjustment with and without a baby.
- Wide elastic bands on sleeves: elastic wristbands make the coat fit well for mothers of different arm length.
- Adjustment cord on the mother’s hood for better fit while babywearing.
- Comfortable and big pockets closed by zippers.
- Elastic stitching on sleeves near the shoulder provides perfect sleeve fit for mothers of different shoulder width.
Fabric & care
- Body and lining: 100% Polyester.
- Fill: 100% Polyester (“Sintepon”)
- Machine wash
- A babywearing coat is not a babycarrier, you need a sling or a buckle carrier to carry a baby!
- A babywearing coat can be used only with a vertical ‘tummy-to-tummy’ front carry!