Diva Babywearing Coat with a Back Carry Option Size Guide
To identify your size you need to measure the fullest part of your bust, with the tape measure parallel to the floor, then check the following table:
Wool Babywearing coat with a back carry option is a regular coat + babywearing coat + maternity coat (with a maternity insert).
Diva Outerwear Babywearing Coat with a back carry option has been developed specially for cold climates like in Canada. It is designed in Italy and tested in Russia known by its cold and snowy weather.
The Wool Babywearing Coat with a back carry option will protect you and your baby from cold, wind and snow. It is lightweight and elegant, you can use it at temperatures from 0C (32F) to -10C (14F). Wool fabric is very warm, it makes the coat very lightweight which is important in babywearing.
Babywearing Coat with a Back Carry Option Features:
- Temperature: from 0C (32F) to -10C (14F)
- A big hood for a mother, so that it can be used with any hat. Wide collar fastened with buttons protects a mother’s neck both with and without a baby;
- A belt with a side fastening models a mother’s waist. The belt has 2 types of fastening: for babywearing and for wearing without a baby.
- Hidden zippers inside pockets allow to let baby’s legs out so that the coat can be worn with toddlers;
- Sleeves length is adjusted due to two-sided openings;
- Back carry shoulder construction is specially designed to keep the warmth inside the coat.
Detachable Babywearing Insert:
- Easily attached by zippers, the insert can be used with both newborns and toddlers due to adjustable insert collar;
- Special cords with stoppers adjust the size of the insert and provide perfect adjustment depending on the mother and baby sizes;
- Hidden zippers in the insert seams at the mother’s breast level for easy access to the baby: you can breastfeed, fix the carrier or let baby’s arms out anytime without putting off the coat;
- Can be used with both front and back carry.
Fabric & care
- Body and lining: 100% wool.
- Dry clean only
- A babywearing coat is not a baby carrier, you need a sling or a buckle carrier to carry a baby!
- A Babywearing Coat with a back carry option can be used only with a vertical ‘tummy-to-tummy’ front carry!