To identify your size you need to measure over the fullest part of your bust, with the tape measure parallel to the floor, then check the following table:
When you buy Diva Milano Winter Babywearing coat you get 4 coats in 1:
- a regular coat,
- a babywearing coat with a front carry,
- a babywearing coat with a back carry option,
- a maternity coat.
Diva Outerwear Babywearing Winter Coats have been developed specially for cold climates like in Canada. There are a lot of useful details to make your babywearing experience in winter comfortable and pleasant.
The Diva Babywearing Winter Coat Includes:
- A detachable babywearing insert. Special cords with stoppers adjust the size of the insert and provide perfect adjustment depending on the mother and baby sizes.
- A detachable mothers’ collar to protect a mum’s neck from cold when babywearing. A special cord provides adjustment of the collar to protect from a strong wind.
- A detachable baby’s hood protects baby’s neck, shoulders and head from cold, frost and wind. A coat can be worn with or without this hood.
- A detachable maternity insert. A coat can be used as a maternity coat until the end of pregnancy.
The Diva Babywearing Winter Coat Details:
- Temperature: from +0C (32F) to -25C (-13F)
- Central zippers opening for easy access to the baby: any time you can check the sling or breastfeed a baby without putting off the coat.
- Elastic belt with a buckle provides proper fit and creates a feminine silhouette while keeping the warmth inside, with both front and back carry (the belt can be buckled both in front and back).
- A strap on the mother’s hood provides safe backcarry babywearing: the hood should be rolled and fixed with a strap when baby is worn on your back (a strap usage is IMPORTANT to avoid suffocation risk!)
- Two-sided sleeve bands can be rolled to adjust the arm length.
- Adjustment cord on the mother’s hood for better fit while babywearing.
Fabric & care
- Body and lining: 100% Polyester.
- Fill: 100% Polyester (“Shelter”)*
- Machine wash
- A babywearing coat is not a baby carrier, you need a sling or a buckle carrier to carry a baby!
- A babywearing coat can be used only with a vertical ‘tummy-to-tummy’ front carry!