Diva Basico Mei Tai is a baby carrier suitable for kids from birth up to 2-3 years. It is sewn from a 100% cotton woven fabric.
Diva Basico Mei Tai Special Features:
- a rollable hood for a baby’s headrest (if you choose a hooded mei tai);
- wide shoulder straps made of Diva Basico wrap fabric, for a great carrying comfort;
- the base can be adjusted from 20 to 40cm to ensure correct legs position for both newborns and toddlers.
- One size fits most (suitable for a waist up to 160cm).
The product is produced from a high-quality cotton, colored with AZO-free dyes.
The fabric is 100% cotton of medium-thickness, suitable for both newborns and toddlers.
To keep the price lower Diva Basico Mei Tais have a simplified package (a plastic bag with a carton insert).
Diva Basico Mei Tai Dimensions
- Mei Tai back is 45cm (17,7″) high (not including the hood) and 40cm (15,7″) wide;
- upper straps are 2,2m (86,6″) long and 25cm (9,8″) wide;
- lower straps are 90cm (35,4″) long and 8,5cm (3,3″) wide.
Diva Basico Mei Tai body and straps are unpadded.
Diva Basico Mei Tai Age Recommendations
- newborns (with a hood used as a headrest and mei tai body base reduced in width by special cords with stoppers); you can also reduce the height of the back panel by slight tucking of the belt;
- most babies up to 12-18 months with the upper side of the mei tai back ending under their head (the baby should be properly positioned without excessive sagging in the back, with a mei tai back properly pulled up);
- toddlers up to 2-3 years with their shoulders and sometimes arms outside.