Diva Basico Wrap Conversion Buckle Carrier Features:
An ergonomic position for your baby
- The “M shape” leg position at any age: from birth (with the insert) or 5 months (without the insert) to 3 years.
The ‘M-shape’ leg position with baby’s knees higher than her hips and legs spread apart at 90° is the most ergonomically correct for babywearing. In fact, it is similar to baby’s position in your arms.
- The correct baby spine support. A newborn’s gentle spine has a natural “C shape”. The ergonomic baby carrier gently supports the right position from first days of your baby’s life.
- The adjustable back panel base. Easy to reduce in width for babies up to 5 months, to adjust to the baby’s leg position.
- While you can use the baby carrier for front and back carry, no front facing option provided.
- An easy way to pop your baby in and out!
Backpack Baby Carrier Straps
- The real comfort for a wearer: wide, padded shoulder straps can be worn like rucksack straps, or crossed.
- Unpadded front part of shoulder straps. Adjust in length to suit the baby’s size and ensure comfortable back wear.
Waist Belt Features
- A wide padded waist belt supports a wearer’s spine and weak mommy’s tummy muscles.
- Great for heavier kids!
- Special straps are sewn into the belt. Fold the carrier and fix it on a belt when the baby is out.
A Unique Newborn Insert
- A unique patented newborn insert provides the correct baby position for babies up to 5 months (height less than 66 cm and weight less than 7 kg).
- The insert is included with the purchase of the carrier.
A Removable Sleep Hood
- A removable sleep hood can be attached with a buckle on each shoulder strap.
- Use it as a headrest to support the baby’s head.
- The hood is adjustable on sides and on top.
Fabrics and Care
- Fabric: 100% cotton jacquard weave.
- The Diva Basico buckle carrier is a Diva Woven Wrap conversion.
- This fabric is specially woven for babywearing. Unlike regular fabric, it has a lower weave density and a greater thread thickness.
- Care instructions: machine wash at gentle cycles and low temperature, do not tumble dry.
Meets ASTM International Standard F2236-14, approved January 2014.
Meets European Standard EN 13209-2, approved August 2005