Fabrication: 100% cotton
Surface weight: 250g/m²
Diva Essenza Mei Tai Viola Special Features:
- A rollable hood.
Can be used as a baby headrest;
- Wide shoulder straps.
For a great carrying comfort;
- Drawstrings at the hood.
Easy to lift the headrest when using for back carrying;
- Adjustable base.
From 20 to 40cm to ensure correct legs position for both newborns and toddlers.
- One size.
Suitable for a waist up to 160cm.
Diva Essenza Mei Tai Viola 100% cotton wraps are medium-thick, with special mechanical pre-treatment to make it soft right out of the box, suitable for both newborns and toddlers.
This is the right product for those who seek for “one wrap for all the babywearing period”, for affordable price.
Diva Essenza Mei Tai Viola Dimensions are common for the industry:
- Mei Tai back is 45cm (17,7″) high (the hood is not included) and 40cm (15,7″) wide;
- Upper straps are 2,2m (86,6″) long and 25cm (9,8″) wide;
- Lower straps are 90cm (35,4″) long and 8,5cm (3,3″) wide.
Mei Tai body and straps are unpadded.
Diva Essenza Mei Tai Viola Age Restrictions:
Mei tais can be used with:
- newborns (with a hood used as a headrest and mei tai body base reduced in width by special cords with stoppers); you can also reduce the height of the back panel by slight tucking of the belt;
- most babies up to 12-18 months with the upper side of the mei tai back ending under their head (the baby should be properly positioned without excessive sagging in the back, with a mei tai back properly pulled up);
- toddlers up to 2-3 years with their shoulders and sometimes arms outside.