If you are looking for one carrier for the whole babywearing period, try meh dais!
Diva Essenza Meh Dais with bamboo are medium-thin, extremely soft right out of the box, and shiny like a silk. Meh Dais with bamboo is a great choice for newborns. Besides, these meh dais give a firm support for babies up to 18 months.
Thin and silky, Diva’s meh dais are perfect for hot climates or hot and humid seasons.
The Diva Original Meh Dai is sewn from Diva baby wraps and can be used for front and back carrying.
Diva Meh Dai with Bamboo Blend and Reversible Print Features:
- a rollable hood which can be used as a baby headrest;
- wide soft shoulder wrap straps for a great carrying comfort and better adjustability;
- reversible print;
- cords at the hood to fix easily in shoulder half-rings;
- adjustable back panel base to ensure correct legs position for both newborns and toddlers;
- stretchable back panel height for a better adjustment for a baby size;
- a drawstring in a neck area for perfect adjustment.
Diva Meh Dai Dimensions:
- Upper straps: soft, 220cm (87in.) long, 24cm (9,5in.) wide;
- Stretched back panel height: 31-36cm (12-14in.) +9cm (3,5in.) wide soft belt;
- Adjustable base: 20-40cm (8-16in.);
- One size (suitable for a waist up to 160cm);
- Fabric: 50% cotton/ 50% bamboo jacquard weave;
- Surface weight: 210g/m²
Designed in Italy, manufactured in Portugal.
Meets ASTM International Standard F2236-14, approved January 2014.
Meets European Standard EN 13209-2, approved August 2005
Care instructions: machine wash at gentle cycles and low temperature, do not tumble dry.