Diva Essenza Mei Tais are medium-thick, with special mechanical pre-treatment to make it soft right out of the box, suitable for both newborns and toddlers.
Fabric: 100% cotton.
Surface weight: 250g/m²
Diva Essenza Mei Tai Special Features:
- a rollable hood which can be used as a baby headrest;
- wide shoulder straps made for a great carrying comfort;
- drawstrings at the hood to lift easily the headrest when using for back carrying;
- base can be adjusted from 20 to 40cm to ensure correct legs position for both newborns and toddlers.
- One size suitable for a waist up to 160cm.
This is the right product for those who seek for “one wrap for all the babywearing period”, for the affordable price.
Diva Essenza Mei Tai Dimensions are common for the industry:
- Mei Tai back is 45cm (17,7″) high (not including the hood) and 40cm (15,7″) wide;
- upper straps are 2,2m (86,6″) long and 25cm (9,8″) wide;
- lower straps are 90cm (35,4″) long and 8,5cm (3,3″) wide.
Mei Tai body and straps are unpadded.
Diva Essenza Mei Tai Age Restrictions:
Mei Tais can be used with:
- newborns (with a hood used as a headrest and mei tai body base reduced in width by special cords with stoppers); you can also reduce the height of the back panel by slight tucking of the belt;
- most babies up to 12-18 months with the upper side of the mei tai back ending under their head (the baby should be properly positioned without excessive sagging in the back, with a mei tai back properly pulled up);
- toddlers up to 2-3 years with their shoulders and sometimes arms outside.