Diva Milano Veneziano Woven Wrap with Linen: Arancio is made from cotton/linen blend (54% Egyptian cotton, 46% linen). The weft is a bright orange linen.
The wrap is quite soft right from the box, it needs very little breaking in to soften, with a very good support. Surface density is 300 g/m2 due to a thickened warp.
Only Egyptian cotton is used in production of Diva Milano Veneziano Woven Wrap with Linen. This is the finest and most expensive type of cotton with extra-long staples, usually produced by luxury brands’ bed linen and clothes, often mixed with silk. This cotton plant produces long, thin fibers that won’t pill. Threads are light but strong, silky and soft. With proper care, baby wraps from Egyptian cotton will last several decades, which justifies a higher price tag.
Size Guide for Diva Milano Veneziano Woven Wrap with Linen
Diva Milano Veneziano Woven Wrap with Linen is available in sizes XS (3.7m), S (4.2m), M (4.6m), L (5.2m) and XL (5.7m).
The right size will depend on your own measurements and how you prefer to carry your baby
- The XS size 3.7m is suitable for ‘Kangaroo’ carry
- The S size 4.2m for the ‘Cross Carry’
- The size M (4.6m) is suitable for the ‘Wrap Cross Carry’. The medium-sized sling (4.6m) is generally suitable for most adults and carrying styles.
- The L size (5.2m) for the ‘Wrap Cross Carry’. It might be better for larger adults and/or babies. If your own body size is no more than 14 you can use Wrap Size 4.6m for all carrying methods.
- For body size 14 (GB) / 12 (US) we recommend Wrap Size XL (5.7m).