The Diva Milano Wool Babywearing Cover is a great solution for cold days when you want special warmth for you and your baby while babywearing. The cover is sewn of 100% wool fabric, its special construction protects a baby from cold, rain and wind. It can be used with a sling in front and back carries.
Diva Milano Wool Babywearing Cover Features:
- Adjustable cords on sides of the cover to adjust for the baby’s size. So the cover can be used with both newborns and kids up to 86cm (34 inches) high.
- Adjustable straps around baby’s head and neck; an elastic band at the bottom of the cover. Provide great protection against wind and cold.
- Adjustable back straps so that it can be worn by any babywearer. The cover straps have buckles so that you can put it even with a sleeping baby.
- The Diva Milano babywearing cover is made from sheep wool fabric – warm, water-resistant and nice looking.
- A big pocket in front of the cover creates a double fabric layer on a baby’s back to create special warmth, and can be used to keep babywearer’s hands warm.
- The cover has a hood which can be rolled and fastened with a button, to be used as a baby’s head support.