The Diva Milano 100% Cotton Woven Wrap Rosa is produced in a thickened quality from 100% Egyptian cotton.
Surface density is 290 g/m2, the wrap is very supportive but is soft straight from the box and does not require breaking in. It is ideal for both newborns and toddlers.
Surface weight: 290g/m²
Only Egyptian cotton is used in the production of Diva Milano woven wraps (100% cotton). This is the finest and most expensive type of cotton with extra-long staples, usually produced by luxury brands’ bed linen and clothes, often mixed with silk. This cotton plant produces long, thin fibers that won’t pill. Threads are light but strong, silky and soft. With proper care, baby woven wrap from Egyptian cotton will last several decades, which justifies a higher price tag.
Size Guide for Diva Milano Woven Wrap
Veneziano Woven Wrap 100% cotton is available in sizes XS (3.7m), S (4.2m), M (4.6m), L (5.2m) and XL (5.7m).
The right size will depend on your own measurements and how you prefer to carry your baby
- The XS size 3.7m is suitable for ‘Kangaroo’ carry
- The S size 4.2m for the ‘Cross Carry’
- The size M (4.6m) is suitable for the ‘Wrap Cross Carry’. The medium-sized sling (4.6m) is generally suitable for most adults and carrying styles.
- The L size (5.2m) for the ‘Wrap Cross Carry’. It might be better for larger adults and/or babies. If your own body size is no more than 14 you can use Wrap Size 4.6m for all carrying methods.
- For body size 14 (GB) / 12 (US) we recommend Wrap Size XL (5.7m).