Matching Mother Daughter Dresses are a maternity and nursing dress and a matching girl’s dress. This family holiday look is very special and will surely boost your spirits.
These bright Matching Mother Daughter Dresses are made of Italian pattern fabric. The sunny and colorful fabric looks like pieces of Byzantine mosaic.
A charming silhouette of mother’s dress with folds on the skirt will flatter your figure.
Fabric: 82% rayon, 14% polyester, 4% lycra.
Matching Mother Daughter Dresses Feature:
- Family look: maternity and nursing dress and a matching dress for your little girl.
- Mother’s dress is ideal for any stage of pregnancy.
- Mother’s dress has a nursing secret to be able to breastfeed anywhere.
- Nursing secret is hidden under the vertical lines of the top.
- Side zip.
- 5/6 sleeves perfectly looks with the silhouette of the dress.
- The length of mother’s dress for size M (measured from the highest point of the shoulder down): 95 cm/ 37.4 inches.
- Wash on gentle cycle. 30 degrees C.
Matching Mother Daughter Dresses and the Theory of Attachment Parenting
- Between the age of 1 and 2 your baby starts identifying sameness and differences.
- Even at the age of 5 (and later!) your child still needs a strong attachment to you, especially if she goes to a child care. The separation during the day may cause anxiety in your child. Sameness in clothes may help to soften this separation.
- Wearing matching mother daughter dresses is the easiest and the most basic step to development of strong attachment with your little one.
The materials about attachment parenting and matching mother daughter outfits were taken from the research of Gordon Newfield and Olga Pisaryk – canadian experts in the theory of attachment parenting.