Bambinomania Matching Mother Daughter Sets are a nursing shirt, a skirt and a matching girl’s shirt and skirt. This family holiday look is very special and will surely boost your spirits.
These Matching Mother Daughter sets are made of high quality fabrics.
Fabrics: a nursing shirt: 90% rayon, 7% wool, 3% lycra
a skirt: 85% rayon, 15% wool.
Matching Mother Daughter Sets Feature:
- Family look: a nursing shirt, a skirt and a matching set for your little girl.
- Mother’s shirt has a nursing secret to be able to breastfeed anywhere.
- Nursing secret: pull down.
- Charming folds on the skirt.
- Long sleeves.
- Wash on gentle cycle. 30 degrees C.
Matching Mother Daughter Sets and the Theory of Attachment Parenting
- Between the age of 1 and 2 your baby starts identifying sameness and differences.
- Even at the age of 5 (and later!) your child still needs a strong attachment to you, especially if she goes to a child care. The separation during the day may cause anxiety in your child. Sameness in clothes may help to soften this separation.
- Wearing matching mother daughter sets is the easiest and the most basic step to development of strong attachment with your little one.
The materials about attachment parenting and matching mother daughter outfits were taken from the research of Gordon Newfield and Olga Pisaryk – canadian experts in the theory of attachment parenting.