To identify your size you need to measure over the fullest part of your bust, with the tape measure parallel to the floor, then check the following table:
Maternity Coat, Babywearing Coat 3 in 1, Winter, have been developed specially for cold climates. There are a lot of useful details to make your babywearing experience in winter comfortable and pleasant.
Maternity Coat, Babywearing Coat 3 in 1, Winter, will protect you and your baby from cold, wind and snow. It is easily washed, lightweight, with a water repellent outer; due to a high-technology fill (Thermofinn) you can use it in temperatures up to -35C (-31F).
Maternity Coat, Babywearing Coat 3 in 1, Winter Includes:
- A detachable babywearing insert.
- Special cords with stoppers adjust the size of the insert and provide perfect adjustment depending on the mother and baby sizes.
- A detachable mothers’ collar to protect a mum’s neck from cold when babywearing.
- A special cord provides adjustment of the collar to protect from strong wind.
- A detachable baby’s hood protects baby’s neck, shoulders and head from cold, frost and wind.
- A coat can be worn with or without this hood.
- NEW! A detachable maternity insert. While the coat can be used as a maternity coat without a special insert, it can be required during last months of pregnancy.
Maternity Coat, Babywearing Coat 3 in 1, Winter Details:
- Temperature: from 0C (32F) to -35C (-31F)
- Central zippers opening for easy access to the baby: any time you can check the sling or breastfeed a baby without putting off the coat.
- Elastic stitching all around the coat provides proper fit and creates a feminine silhouette while keeping the warmth inside. Thanks to elastic stitching the coat can be used during pregnancy.
- Wide elastic band on the bottom of the coat provides perfect adjustment for better protection from wind.
- You can vary adjustment with and without a baby.
- Wide elastic bands on sleeves: elastic wristbands make the coat fit well for mothers of different arm length.
- Adjustment cord on the mother’s hood for better fit while babywearing.
- Comfortable and big pockets closed by zippers.
- Elastic stitching on sleeves near the shoulder provides perfect sleeve fit for mothers of different shoulder width.
Body and lining: 100% Polyester.
Fill: 100% Polyester (“Thermofinn”)
Care: Machine wash
A babywearing coat is not a babycarrier, you need a sling or a buckle carrier to carry a baby!
A babywearing coat can be used only with a vertical ‘tummy-to-tummy’ front carry!