Wool Babywearing cover is a great solution for cold days when you want special warmth for you and your baby while babywearing. The cover is sewn of 100% wool fabric, its special construction protects a baby from cold, rain and wind. It can be used with a sling in front and back carries.
Wool Babywearing cover Camello Features:
- Adjustment cords on sides of the cover. You can adjust it for the baby’s size. The cover can be used with both newborns and kids up to 86cm (34 inches) high.
- Adjustable straps around baby’s head and neck and an elastic band at the bottom of the cover provide great protection against wind and cold.
- Adjustable back straps. It can be worn by any babywearer. The cover straps have buckles so that you can put it even with a sleeping baby.
- The Diva Milano wool babywearing cover is made from sheep wool fabric – warm, water-resistant and nice looking.
- A big pocket in front of the babywearing cover creates a double fabric layer on a baby’s back to create special warmth, and can be used to keep babywearer’s hands warm.
- The cover has a hood which can be rolled and fastened with a button, to be used as a baby’s head support.